Ethereum is expected to execute the “Merge” plan in the Ethereum Network in Q3 / Q4, 2022. Once the ETH 2.0 is upgraded, a new token – ETHW will be generated after the hard fork. Bitget will airdrop tokens on the new chain by a specific ratio according to the agreed airdrop rules. The airdropped tokens will be distributed to users’ accounts. Detailed rules will be announced separately.
Time to get this new era started, let’s embrace ‘The ETH Merge’ with us. Bitget is giving away 5,000 ETHW and Up To 10X Airdrop for the celebration! Yes! you heard it correctly, it’s a 10X airdrop for your participation. On a first-come, first-serve basis.
Event Period: September 1, 02:00 (UTC) – September 14, 02:00 (UTC)
Promotion 1: A 5,000 ETHW Prize Pool To Be Won
Complete the following tasks to unlock and increase in airdrop rewards, up to 1,000%.
|Task||Reward||Maximum reward per person|
|ETH net holding during the period ＞0.2 ETH||5%||1 ETHW|
|Spot trading amount ≥ 100 USDT during the period||15%|
|Futures trading amount ≥ 10,000 USDT during the period||15%|
|*Valid invitation ≥1||15%|
|*Valid invitation ≥3||20%|
|*Valid invitation ≥7||30%|
|*Booster: Users with a valid invitation ≥15 can stand a chance to participate in the lucky draw of the new asset, and the potential reward will be 10X the original amount.||1000%||10 ETHW|
*To qualify as a valid invitation, the invitee must meet the following criteria during the period:
- Sign up with Bitget and complete KYC verification
- Net deposit ≥ 100 U
- Total trading volume (spot or futures) ≥100 U
Imagine, during the period, Bob has a net holding of 0.5 ETH in his spot account, and completes a spot trading volume ＞100USDT and a futures trading volume ＞10,000USDT, he will receive an additional 35% reward. That is to say, if the ETH and ETHW are airdropped according to the proportion of 1:1, then Bob will receive the airdrop according to the proportion of 1:1.35.
In addition to the above invitation rewards:
(1) If Bob invites two friends to sign up with Bitget, and they complete a net deposit ＞100USDT, and a trading volume (spot or futures)＞100 USDT during the period, Bob will earn another 15% reward. That makes an extra 50% in total.
(2) If Bob invites eight friends to sign up with Bitget, and they complete a net deposit ＞100USDT, and a trading volume (spot or futures)＞100 USDT during the period, Bob will earn another 65% reward. That makes an extra 100% in total.
Promotion 2: Hold ETH to receive 10X BGB airdrop
Bitget will take a snapshot of the user’s ETH holding on the last day of the event, on September 14, 02:00 AM (UTC) to be specific, and airdrop a quantity of BGB that is 10X the ETH quantity shown on the snapshot.
For example: If Jenny holds 1 ETH in her spot account when the snapshot is taken, she will get a 10 BGB airdrop reward.
*The snapshot will only count un-locked-up Ethereum (ETH) holdings in your spot account.
Terms & Conditions:
- ETH net holding = ETH holding at the end of the event – ETH open interest at the beginning of the event;
- Users can claim rewards from both promotion 1 and promotion 2;
- If the hard fork ends up failing, the winner of promotion 2 will still receive reward.
- Net deposit = total deposit – total withdrawal (within the period, excluding internal transfer);
- The total prize pool is capped at 5,000 ETHW and 100,000 BGB. First come, first served;
- BGB Rewards will be distributed within 3 working days after the event ends, ETHW Rewards will be distributed within 3 working days after Ethereum hard forks token airdropped;
- Bitget reserves the right to disqualify users from the event if any fraudulent or malicious behaviors are detected, including but not limited to wash-trading, multiple accounts under the same IP address;
- Bitget reserves the right to interpret the event and deal with any cheating behaviors of participants.