While video game stocks may be extremely popular these days, those searching for an advantageous game culture may like to sharpen their awareness of blockchain gaming technology. This post is all about MetaGear. Let’s take a look at it in more detail.
What is MetaGear?
According to its website, MetaGear is a game that offers invention in collecting robots to battle. In this, users can challenge themselves with a broad range of game modes.
MetaGear is motivated by the fierce conflicts between supercars in the famous TV play ”ROBOT WARS”, which extends up a current Pixel world – Metaverse. In this world, players function as creators and develop their own war machines having various parts.
Each part has its own characteristics and can be combined for staying chances. In this game, users possess some skills. And by using these specific skills, users shall claim triumph in battles and make valuable NFTs. The following are the features of the game:
- Players are the architects and can build any robots as per their views and imagination.
- In the game planet, apart from fighting, players can see other players’ garages, configure and defend their garages by the ambush invasion from other players.
- Players can lease NFTs from other players to finish the assignments.
- There will be numerous unique methods with a significant value waiting to be found.
In other words, users can create their top machine, select a game mode, and take part in the battle to defeat their rivals.
Metagear : Game Mode
Players have some game modes to pick from. These game modes are as follows:
- Campaign: In this mode, players will enter the campaign day-to-day and must stay their rank in 48 hours and obtain Blueprints. Blueprints will be given after the campaign finishes.
- Quickfight: In this mode, players will have to create a team with the other three players to enter the elimination game. The team that has the last winner will be the winning one.
- Tournament: In this mode, there will be a weekly game for every player. The tournament is deemed as the most fierce game mode in which players will take part in successive rounds to win the last round & become the winner.
MeatGear Machine Crafting Gears
According to its whitepaper, an entire Gear is assembled from 4 major components: Chassis, Weapon, Gadget, Wheels. Each component has a distinct function that involves the power and contest for the execution of the machine.
The purpose of the game is to create the Gears to battle with others players to obtain the best outcomes. The more increased capability of Gear only implies a more increased probability that users will succeed against rivals.
- Token: Metagear
- Blockchain: BSC
- Token Standard: Bep-20
- Token Type: Utility & Governance
- Total Supply: 1,000,000,000
MetaGear Airdrop: How to Participate?
MetaGear is planning to give 5000 NFTs. It contains the machine parts & boost materials that players can utilize to improve their robot to win matches in the game or participate in its marketplace. The following are the steps given to participate in the Airdrop.
- Visit https://coinmarketcap.com
- Search “MetaGear” and then add GEAR to the CoinMarketCap watchlist.
- Next, follow MetaGear Twitter account and Retweet the Airdrop pinned tweet, and tag 3 of your best friends that love MetaGear while utilizing the hashtags #GEAR #Metaverse #MetaGear #BSC.
- After that Join MetaGear Telegram group: https://t.me/MetaGearGlobalGroup and MetaGear Telegram channel: https://t.me/MetaGearOfficial
- Next, Subscribe MetaGear Youtube channel.
- Finally, users should complete the airdrop form and provide their BEP-20 wallet address.
1 week after the event is finished, MetaGear team will choose winners from all users who have finished the tasks for reward allocation. The winners’ list will be declared on January 8th, 2022, and MetaGear team will allocate NFT to the winner’s wallet.Christmas Season: Understanding MetaGear (GEAR)