NBA Champion Steph Curry continues to delve deeper into the world of NFTs with metaverse champion Decentraland.
Something GOOD is coming
— Decentraland (@decentraland) December 18, 2021
Decentraland announced today via their Discord that they are partnering with NBA star Stephen Curry and sports apparel brand Under Armour. The details of the partnership were not specified at press time.
Recommended: Steph Curry Goes on Crazy NFT Buying Spree
- “Something GOOD is coming,” with some emoji eyes was as far as they went statement-wise. And by coming, apparently, the mystery announcement is set for December 21st, 2021.
- This isn’t Steph Curry’s first foray into the NFT world. He’s a proud member of the BAYC community.
- Steph Curry also announced tonight via Twitter that he’s releasing an NFT collection to commemorate breaking the all-time three point record. “Surreal… thrilled to announce my first-ever NFT with The 2974 Collection,” Curry said via Twitter.
- It’s been a busy week for basketball-related NFT/crypto news. Earlier this week Kevin Durant announced his deal with Coinbase. Not to mention, Michael Jordan and son announced an NFT project on Solana.
- Decentraland’s MANA token is trading down today (-3%) along with the rest of the market. The metaverse token is currently trading in the $3.10 USD range
The post Breaking: Steph Curry Partners With Metaverse Champion Decentraland appeared first on CryptosRus.